Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Daily Munchies: "The Goods" is No GOOD!



Posted by Ace

So, if you've never heard of this movie, it's completly alright. Matter of fact, you should probably keep it that way. I'm not even gonna waste anyone's time with a full on review. I'll keep it plain and simple -- "The Goods" was no good! Don't watch it. Don't waste your time. Don't waste your money.

I was genuinely hoping for a quality comedy; I thought, "Jeremy Piven is a good actor and he does good work." But I couldn't have been more wrong. It's a compilation of 1000 different sex jokes, hoping that at least one them sticks. And it was pretty evident that the writer and director were clearly just trying too hard. If this were baseball, their batting average might be .001. With movie prices the way they are nowadays, The Goods was a rather expensive nap! [end]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails